2.17.2009

Que grande crecen


A very generous, loving friend of ours recently donated a dollhouse to Sofie. This dollhouse came with a little family and some cute furniture. The dollhouse was much bigger than what I expected and I just knew that Sofie would love it. Well, we got it on Sunday and she has not stopped playing with it. I am so glad that she has a real dollhouse. Now she will most likely stop using Jeff's Millenium Falcon as a dollhouse. I hope. But I do want to thank the special little girl who found it in her heart to give my little angel this cherished gift. I know that it might of been a little hard for her to give it up but her act of kindness will inspire Sofie one day to do the same. Thank you little one for being a blessing to my Sofie. We love you all very much.

No comments:

En el mar, la vida es mas sabrosa

1st Birthday

Jeff's 30th