11.01.2008

Dia de las brujas



















We had a blast last night for Halloween! Sofie did very well. There was about 11 in our group when we went trick-or-treating. We had a big group. This month has been awesome. I turned 28. Which is OK because older means wiser, right?



Jeff bought me a sectional for my birthday. Yes, you read that right, brand new furniture.

















I also started making hairbows for Sofie. I taught myself how using youtube. I also made her trick or treat sack out of felt to resemble a candy corn. It turned out very cute. I had to sew by hand so it took me a while. If you know of anyone getting rid of one, I could give it a good home.


















4 comments:

Sylvia said...

I meant that if you know of anyone wanting to donate a sewing machine, I would love to have it.

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Wow Jeff! I'm impressed! The bows are precious! Again, impressed! And Sofie, how cute!

Chad, Kim, Shelby and Hayden said...

Fabulous bows!

BOrnToBead said...

That sectional couch is COMFY! Thumbs up Jeff! Love it Sylvia! BTW: those bows are so cool. I am very impressed.
Lisa :)

En el mar, la vida es mas sabrosa

1st Birthday

Jeff's 30th