1.29.2008

Que rápido crecen




They grow so fast! Well, I'm finally updating. I thought this would happen. Sorry about that. Sofie weighed 18½ lbs. on her 6 month checkup. She will be 7 mos. on Feb. 10. She likes to eat sweet potatoes and squash. She will only eat applesauce if it is mixed in with her oatmeal. We tried green beans first and she hated them. What was I thinking? I don't even like green beans. These pictures are a few that we took in December. Doesn't she look adorable in her red bow?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave Courtney green beans first, too. Everyone warned me not to do sweet things first so I guess that was my reasoning.

Kylie probably had ice cream first. Who knows?

;)brenda

Chad, Kim, Shelby and Hayden said...

Shelby had Green Beans first to. She liked them better cold, but they gave her a diaper rash, so no more green beans for us either!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Garrett just gobbles everything up- couldn't tell that, could you? She is cute as always!

Penelope said...

Green beans are nasty. She'd probably rather have cake first.

-- Karen

En el mar, la vida es mas sabrosa

1st Birthday

Jeff's 30th