11.06.2007

Mi gordita



Yesterday was her 4 month checkup. She weighs 15 lb. 1 oz. and is 24 and 1/2 inches. She is so big already! Babs looked up Jeff's stats and said he weighed 17 lb. 7 oz. and was 27 in. He was a big one! She actually rolled over today! Jeff was here with her and mommy was out getting a much needed haircut. I couldn't believe that she decided to roll when I wasn't there. But as soon as I got home, we videotaped her rolling over. I love these pictures of her. The fancy "crazy hat" dress is the first dress I bought her when I found out the sex of our baby. I was just too excited.

6 comments:

Chad, Kim, Shelby and Hayden said...

I love the dress!!! I cannot believe how big she has gotten. Only another inch and she will have Shelby beat all the way around. I am glad to hear she is healthy and thriving.

Anonymous said...

WHEW! You WERE excited about a girl!! That is a lot of floof. She will forgive you one day.

She looks sweet.

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to sign my name.
brenda

Sylvia said...

It's okay Brenda, I can usually tell which comments are yours. Ha Ha!

Penelope said...

Too cute.

Karen

Nana Suzie said...

The dress is darling, but the little toes sticking out from under it are priceless!!!
Love, Nana Suzie

En el mar, la vida es mas sabrosa

1st Birthday

Jeff's 30th