10.10.2007

Tan chula






Here are some pictures that were taken at 7 weeks by 365 Portraits. This is a company that comes out to your house and takes pictures. I only agreed to do it because I would get a free 8x10. Well, of course you can't just see pictures of your beautiful baby and not order any, right? So, I purchased these. I was a little weirded out by the salesman that came because after he went out the door, he just sat in his car for about thirty minutes just staring at my house. Jeff told me not to call the cops but if he had been out there any longer I certainly would have!

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What bright eyes!

--brenda

Chad, Kim, Shelby and Hayden said...

What a cutie!

Nana Suzie said...

She is just too cute! Can't wait to get all of the kids together again.
Love ya'll!!
the other NANA (Suzie)

robyn's nest said...

My little "niece" Sofie is so cute!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Absolutely precious! Can't wait to see her again soon!

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

These pictures are priceless!You have a true beauty on your hands. :)

En el mar, la vida es mas sabrosa

1st Birthday

Jeff's 30th